New Skills and Jobs – The role for non-formal adult education
The EAEA conference 2011, 17–18 November, Brussels, Belgium
Objectives of the conference:
- To inform the participants what the Agenda for New Skills and Jobs is about
- What impact is it meant to have?
- What can people expect from different institutions when it comes to coping with changes in society and the labour market?
- Provide a basis for EAEA to get involved in this agenda
- Discuss the issue of ‘skills’ and ‘employability’ and their relation to non-formal adult education
- Help adapt and widen the EAEA statement on the New Skills Agenda
- Launch a discussion with associations from other Education and Training sectors, which could lead to a common project
- To link the New Skills Agenda to the follow-up of the Action Plan for adult learning
Back to EAEA events