01.12.2015 - 01.12.2015
EAEA Policy Lunch: 'Adult education: Achievements and Challenges Ahead'
|Time:||01.12.2015 - 01.12.2015
EAEA is delighted to invite you to its Policy Lunch, kindly hosted by MEP Therese Comodini Cachia, on Tuesday 1st of December from 12:00 to 13:00 at the European Parliament, Room A5F385.
EAEA will present an outlook on its future plans and main policy messages based on its most recent publications:
- 'Adult Education in Europe – A Civil Society View' – a report from civil society perspective on the state of adult education in Europe, country by country, including a regional overview;
- Policy Paper on Adult education and Health – a paper underlining the benefits of adult education on health;
- A Manifesto for a Learning Europe – a document underlining how the benefits adult learning bring to a number of policy areas that are priorities of the current European Commission;
- EAEA's initiative for a European Year for adult learning;
- Next year’s themes: adult education and refugees/migrants; adult education and employment.
Sandwiches, drinks and coffee will be provided. Meeting point is at 11:30 at the entrance of the European Parliament, Rue Wiertz 60, Brussels.
Registration is compulsory; please register by filling in the registration form.
The event takes place in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Week 2015 organised by the Lifelong Learning Platform.