|Time:||04.04.2014 - 05.04.2014|
EPA's General Assembly and International Conference: Challenges for Parents in the Digital Age will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, 4th-5th of April of 2014.
The conference is held in English. No simultaneous translation will be organised.
Friday, April 4th, 2014
10:00 School visits with a lunch break
14:00 Registration and Market Place
15:00 General Assembly with one coffee break
1. Opening and confirmation of quorum
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Acceptance of new members
4. Approval of minutes (GA in Brussels 7th December 2013)
5. Activity report 2013
6. Financial report 2013, Discharge of the Board
7. Election of auditors for 2014
8. Progress report on the working programme 2014 for acknowledgement
- raising visibility and activity on national level
10. Announcement of the next GA
18:00 Welcome words and opening keynote of the conference by Prof.
Pedro Silva, Vice President of the ERNAPE 2013 Conference: Parents and Challenges in the Digital Age: Some facts and thoughts
18:45 Roundtable discussion:
Education in the digital era: risks and opportunities
20:30 Dinner with traditional Fado music
Saturday, April 5th, 2014
9:30 Keynote session
11:30 Coffee break
12:00 Workshop sessions
1. Digital Skills and Entrepreneurship – Friederike Sözen, Austrian Chamber of Commerce
2. The rights of the child in the digital world and prevention of cyberbullying – Martin Schmalzried, COFACE 3. Education in the digital era: risks and opportunities – Portuguese speaking workshop 4. Training parents for the Digital Age 5. Democracy and www
14.00 Lunch break
15.00 Workshop sessions, 2nd round
The workshop sessions will be organised so that everybody can participate at two different workshops
17:00 Closing of the conference and adoption of the EPA position paper on Minors and social networks
20:00 Optional dinner
The registration form is available here. Accommodation is booked at Hotel VIP Arts, Lisbon. Single rooms cost EUR 63,50 per night, double rooms EUR 72 per night. Please make your decision on your participation and the number of nights you need accommodation for by 25th February. Participation fee, including dinner on Friday, coffee breaks and lunches, is EUR 120 for a maximum of 3 representatives of full members, 2 representatives of associate members and 1 representative of affiliate members. Participation fee for non-members and additional participants of members is EUR 140. Partners not participating at the conference but joining for meals are to pay half fee.
Optional sightseeing programme will be organised for the morning of the 6 th April.
In all organisational questions please contact Brigitte Haider
e-mail: GA@euparents.eu Tel. no: +43-664 562 4043