05.02.2015 - 06.02.2015
Know your Lifestyle workshop
|Time:||05.02.2015 - 06.02.2015
Know your Lifestyle – Introducing Sustainable Consumption in Second Chance Education project invites you to the first workshop for European colleagues engaged in Development Education and Second Chance.
The aim of the project led by DVV International is to clarify the linkage between personal, local consumption and its global impact for young adults in Second Chance-Education. It provides the opportunity to look critically at individual consumption patterns and to develop more sustainable alternatives.
The event gives an opportunity to:
- Give the participants a general overview on our project which is implemented in Germany, Austria, Slovenia and Estoni;
- Introduce the teaching materials and workshop formats developed for teachers and young adults engaged in European Second Chance-Programmes;
- Discuss innovative methodologies implemented in Second Chance-education;
- Exchange good practice;
- Share information on activities dedicated to the European Year of Development 2015.
- Transportation and accommodation in Brussels might be partly paid by the project consortium (please contact Project Coordinator Henrik Poos for details);
- Working language during the event will be English;
- Registration for the workshop is open (please contact EAEA Project Officer Francesca Operti).