Lifelong Learning Programme – 2013 call for proposals published
The European Commission has published the general call for proposals for 2013 for participation in the final year of the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP). Through LLP people of all ages are able to gain experience through studies, learning or training abroad.
The 2013 call has five priorities:
- Develop strategies for lifelong learning and mobility
- Encourage cooperation between the worlds of education, training and work
- Support initial and continuous training of teachers, trainers and education and training institutions' managers
- Promote the acquisition of key competences throughout the education and training system
- Promote social inclusion and gender equality in education and training, including the integration of migrants and Roma
All information needed to apply for participation in the Lifelong Learning Programme, in particular the priorities of the Call for Proposals 2013 and the Guide to the programme, are available online.