Vapaa Sivistystyö ry
Finnish Adult Education Association (FAEA)
Annankatu 12 A 18
00120 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. (00358) 50 54 66 038
FAEA promotes life-long learning, and equal, high-quality possibilities for non-formal adult learning for all in the Finnish society.
FAEA also works for securing the conditions and resources of non-formal adult education providers.
- works as an umbrella and as a forum of dialogue for the national
- associations of Finnish liberal adult education,
- lobbies for the Finnish liberal adult education, and negotiates with the
- participates in the discussion on national and European educational
- policies, and takes up pressing issues,
- participates in national activities on promoting life-long learning,
- co-operates with Finnish universities in order to strengthen research on
- non-formal adult learning and education,
- maintains web page and other information activities,
- co-operates with other associations, authorities and organizations
- regionally, nationally and internationally.
E-MAP Self-Evaluation and Monitoring for small Adult education Providers
Gruntvig Learning Partnership 2011 - 2013
- EUConcilia GmbH, Germany, coordinator
- Evalitas Bauer Messner Evaluierungs KG, Austria
- Link Consulting srl, Italy
- ÖkoStart Alapitvany, Hungary
- Nowostawski Osrodek Kultury (NOK), Poland
- Kunst en uitleg, Netherlands
- Finnish Adult Education Association, Finland
Publications in Finnish and Swedish.