Associazione Arci Solidarietà Caserta
Mrs. Paola Maciariello
Viale dei Bersaglieri 32 B, Caserta
81100 Campania, Italy
Tel.: (0039) 333 231 4024
Solidarci Caserta is an association that works in the field of Culture, Sociability, Solidarity, Human Rights, Education, for the promotion of human and civil rights. The association is active in the field of solidarity and services to personal care; it is involved in activities in favor of immigrants, children, and young people at risk of social exclusion; it is involved in activities aimed at promoting international mobility of young people through exchange projects funded by the Youth in Action Programme.
Young Adults and Minors
- interventions of prevention and contrast of early school leaving and of empowerment of youth capacities; promotion of national and International mobility through the EC Youth Program, the national and International civic voluntary service;
- socio-educational interventions and of life-skills training with the organisation of drama workshops, creative writing, audiovisual communication and ICT learning, photographical seminars, etc.;
- interventions of capacity building of physically and mentally impaired young adults;
- promotion of active citizenship and NGOs membership among young people.
Paola Maciariello (educator, expert of non formal education and peer-to-peer education; expert in European project design), Milvia Rastrelli (project designer and senior evaluator), Loreta Campaniello (pshycoterapeutist and expert in youth guidance), Luca Fratepietro (cultural mediator), Andrea Senese (responsible of the national Civic Service).
- school support activities addressed to migrant young adults and children (6-17 years-old);
- Italian language courses to foreigners certified (L2);
- Intercultural laboratories and workshops of awareness-raising, information, education and active citizenship and participation;
- guidance to the local training offer and to the local training and employment services;
- systematization of the good practices of cultural mediation, guidance and enhancement of active citizenship of migrants;
- organisation of fairs, congresses, workshops on "sensitive themes", such as violence against women, stalking, genital mutilations, etc.;
- participation to antiracist campaigns.
- musical and theatrical festivals and reviews;
- exibition of paintings and photographs;
- Cineforum (film festivals);
- cultural laboratories and workshops,
- training meetings on fair commerce and critical consumption
Roberto Solofria (theatrical director, actress), Rosario Lerro (expert at organising events).
- training courses and laboratories to upgrade digital and audio-visual skills/competences;
- workshops of cultural self-expression through the arts.
Antonia Buonomo (journalist), Luciano del Prete (video-maker)
Zampella Antonio (President)
Napolano Biagio (Vice-president)
Maria Gabriella Cristiano (Secretary)
Maciariello Paola (responsible Department project- design Young and minors)
Roberto Solofria (responsible Cultural Department)
Antonietta Buonomo (responsible Department Communications)
Twenty-five volunteers, four collaborators in the projects, six occasional collaborators.
Summary of the projects presented so far:
- Year 2002 - onwards: hosting of volunteers in National Civic Service (Servizio Civile Nazionale).
- Years 2014-2015: partner of IT -12 –E608- 2013- R3 : YOUTH AND MEDIA Project European Action 1.2 Transnational project of the Youth in Action Programme.
- Years 2012-2013: partner of IT -13 -E4- 2012- R1 : TAKE : DEMOCRACY IN THE ACT Project of European Action 1.3 (Youth Democracy) of the Youth in Action Programme on the theme of Representation.
- Years 2012- 2013, Arci Solidarietà Caserta manages the project PROMETEO financed by the Sardinia Region – Health and Social Assistance Department, Scientific Committee chaired by the ‘Department of Anti-drug Policies of the Presidency of the Ministries’ Council’ addressed to the younger adults addicted to alcohol, drugs, medicines, games, Internet, etc.
- Year 2010 –2012, Association Arci Solidarietà Caserta participates as partner to the project ' Inventing reinvent citizens ' , aimed at women and young immigrants who provide opportunities , tools , skills and knowledge to form, orientation
- Years 2008-2009: promoter of the project "The new languages education " to train volunteer operators in non-formal education methods/didactics to apply with young people.
- Years 2007-2008: promoter of the project ' Educo - Flight ', to promote youth volunteering and increase the process of active participation of young people in managing land development policies.
- Year 2008-2009: responsible for the project “Theatre of citizenship”, consisting in the elaboration of a theater workshop on issues related to cultural diversity and the promotion of the rights of citizenship.
Volunteering to support activities (social, educational, sport) carried out by the operators of the association Arci Felix within the framework of the P.T.R.I., individual rehabilitative projects co-managed with the county public health agency (Asl Ce).
Immigration, job and social insertion: notebooks to operators, published with the funds of the Campania Region - years 2005-2009.
PPT-Presentation about Arci Solidarietà Caserta