Armeneasca Str. 13
MD2012 Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel.: (0037322) 54 25 56/54 19 94
The mission of Educational Center Pro Didactica is to promote the principles of the open society, supporting individuals and organizations interested in continuous learning and development, in order to achieve a better personal and professional performance and to facilitate their integration into a society in transition.
The Center has a wide portofolio of training programs, projects and offers educational consultancy. According to beneficiaries request, the services include the following: needs assessment; developing of educational programs; developing curricula for the courses; developing of didactic materials for the courses; developing of assessment materials and instruments; designing and organizing of training activities; educational consultancy.
- Teaching Leadership, 2010-2011, sponsored by Open Society Institute through RE-FINE Program (Budapest);
- Advancing Educational Inclusion and Quality In South-East Europe (in partnership with CEPS, Ljubljana), 2008-2009, sponsored by Open Society Institute through RE-FINE Program (Budapest);
- Towards good governance and accountability in schools (in partnership with Education 2000+, Romania, 2007-2008), sponsored by Open Society Institute through RE-FINE Program (Budapest)
- Culture of good neighbourhood
The didactical set includes curriculum for early childhood education and grade I as well as and the textbook for pupils from grade I and II. (2014-2015)
- For qualitative reforms in education
This publication, edited in Romanian and Russian languages, includes results of the debates organized within the project "For qualitative reforms in education" and good practices that confirms significance of change in education. (2015)
- School communities in action for a non formal education. Successful experiences.
Firstly, this book is addressed to the organizers of extracurricular activities and school managers, as well as to all the teachers, offering them an extraordinary and ample material. You are going to find professional solutions to inherent difficulties in planning and developing the non-formal activities. (2013)
- Strategic Action Competency?!
From a conceptual point of view, the strategic action competency is related to the process of the proper designing and implementing of plans, in order do see the final results, as well as to propose solutions to difficult situations in any field. (2013)