Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji - Państwowy Instytut Badawczy (ITeE-PIB)
Institute for Sustainable Technologies - National Research Institute
Ms. Małgorzata Szpilska
ul. Pułaskiego 6/10
26-600 Radom, Poland
Tel.: (0048) 48 364 42 41
In the institute there is created a symbiosis between research on advanced, high technologies and research on work environment and vocational education. We aim at delivering novel, innovative and technologically advanced process and product solutions for the industry and the R&D sector. We also develop model mechanisms and structures of knowledge transformation that significantly improve the effectiveness of advanced technologies transfer processes.
ITeE-PIB is a state-owned scientific-research institute established in 1986. It is involved in complex scientific, research, development and implementation projects. It employees approx. 250 employers: researchers, specialists in among others: ICT, mechatronics, electronics, education, tribology, chemistry, surface engineering. The Work Pedagogy of Innovative Economy Centre is a separate unit in the structure of ITeE-PIB, which executes work on theoretical and methodological basis for building the multi-level system of continuing vocational education. We deal with the development and designing of professional competences standards, National Qualification Framework, innovative modular curricula. We Within the structure of the center there are 2 departments: Vocational Education Research Department and Continuing Education Department. The Centre improves quality management methods in C-VET, carries out foresight research on changes in demand for qualifications, has experience in the development of tools for training needs analysis and competences' profiles. The Centre carries out diagnosis and develops expert reports for the national governmental bodies including Ministries of: National Education, Economy, Labour and Social Policy, as well as international institutions. The Centre has actively participated in the realisation of numerous educational programmes of a strategic nature for Poland.
Membership in international cooperation networks: EAEA - European Association for the Education for Adults, EVBB - European Association of Institutes for Vocational Training, IGIP - International Society for Engineering Education, IVETA - International Vocational Education and Training Association, ACTER - Association for Career and Technical Education Research, The Polish and European Network of Modular Education, ReferNet. The Department is in the possession of a modern Innovation Laboratory (i-Lab) – the centre of teachers, students and coaches competences development. Since 1993 ITeE-PIB has published the scientific-research quarterly: Polish Journal of Continuing Education which for several years has been published under the auspices of EAEA, EVBB and IGIP. The journal keeps 7 scores according to the list of the National Ministry of Science and Higher Education (www.nauka.gov.pl), and is also registered in CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities).
- Integrated e-Training & e-Stage for People with Physical Disabilities to Work at Home as Call Center Representatives (IT-Call), Year: 2012, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: POINT Project Construction & Engineering Trading LLC (leader - Turkey), Berufsfoerderungswerk (Germany), Instituto de Formacion Integral, S.L.U.(Spain), Centro Internazionale per la Promozione dell'Educazione (Italy), Nadacia Mojmir (Slovakia), Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji-PIB (Poland); TAKIDD (Turkey),
- Mobility in building construction sector through ECVET, Year: 2013, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: TNOiK (leader - Poland), Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji-PIB (Poland); ENAIP (Italy), Training 2000 (Italy), Stiftung ECAP Schweiz (Switzerland), Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji – PIB (Poland), Związek Zawodowy Budowlani (Poland);
- Innovation Laboratories for the quality assurance of vocational education and training (i-lab2), Year: 2013, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji-PIB (leader, Poland); Sachsische Bildungsgesellschaft fur Umweltschutz und Chemieberufe Dresden mbH (Germany); Solski Center Ptuj (Slovenia); IDEC (Greece); Uniwersytet Rzeszowski (Poland); Universitatea "Dunarea de Jos" din Galati (Romania);
- Development of the GreenPoint Qualification Standard and its implementation in small enterprises of the metal sector, Year: 2012, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: FEMEVAL (Spain); Grupo Equipo Humano FEH (Spain); Environmental Academy EA (UK); Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji-PIB (Poland); Bfw (Germany); GNFA (France);
- Facilitating a Common Quality Assurance Framework through Peer Review for VET (Peer Review for EQAVET), Year: 2012, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: DIMITRA ITD (Leader, Greece); Folkuniversitetet (Sweden); Bulgarian Development Agency (BDA) (Bulgaria); Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji-PIB (Poland); Revalento (The Netherlands); ORT France (France);
- Certification for Mentors and Tutors (Certi.MenTu), Year: 2012, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: Schulungszentrum Fohnsdorf (SZF) (Austria); University of Gothenburg (Sweden); Municipality of Tjörn (Sweden); MMC Management Centre Ltd (Cyprus); Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji-PIB (Poland); DIMITRA ITD (Greece); Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants Ltd (UK);
- Process Industry LEarning Unit Project (PILE UP), Year: 2011, Duration: 2 years, Leonardo da Vinci ToI, Partners: ROC West-Brabant (leader, The Netherlands); SBG (Germany); NAVET (Bulgaria); Kenteq (The Netherlands); Bemas (Belgium); Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji – PIB (Poland); Wear Management (Switzerland);
- Gaining and strengthening soft skills for employment through models of supporting methods (peer coaching and mentoring); Year: 2012, Duration: 2 years, Grundtvig; Partners: PANDOKRATOR KFT Ltd. (leader, Hungary); 12-EVFOLYAMOS KIEGESZITO GOROG NYELVOKTATO ISKOLA (Hungary); Vocational Rehabilitation Consultants Ltd (UK); MMC Management Centre Ltd (Cyprus); Schulungszentrum Fohnsdorf (Austria); Melting Pro- Laboratorio per la Cultura (Italy); Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji - PIB (Poland); Randers Bo- og Erhvervstraening (Denmark);
- Recycle, Reduce and Reuse (3Rs); Year: 2012, Duration: 2 years, Grundtvig; Partners: London Borough of Enfield (leader, UK); Instytut Technologii Eksploatacji - PIB (Poland);
- Institut de Formation et d'Appui aux Initiatives de development (France); Legambiente Onlus (Italy);
Polish Journal of Continuing Education (quarterly scientific-research journal)