Associació Catalana per a l´Educació, la Formació i la Recerca (ACEFIR)
Catalan Association for Education, Training and Research
Ms. Rosa Maria Falgas i Casanovas
Cr. Rutlla 20-22, H.E. despatx 17 a
17002 Girona, Spain
Tel.: (0034) 972 20 07 85
ACEFIR, Catalan Association for Education, Training and Research, is a social initiative that brings together a team of professionals from different fields with the common interest of working for education, training and research related to youth, adults and the elderly.
- To develop and launch activities aimed at youth, adults and the elderly in the fields of education, training and research.
- To make institutions, media and society more sensitive to the importance of lifelong training and education.
- To promote international cooperation among different cultures and countries.
- To offer support and advice to any other organizations working in the same fields.
- To collaborate with other institutions in the development of activities for the International Years promoted by the United Nations and for the European Years promoted by the European Commission.
ALFIE project (2011-2013)