Київського університету імені Бориса Грінченка
Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University
Olga Veselovska (Head of the International Department)
Vorovskogo Str, 18/2
04053 Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel.: (00380) 44 272 18 62
Priorities (strategic goals) of the University's development:
- Introducing new perspective majors;
- Increasing the quality of educational services and ensuring their correspondence to national, European and international standards and requirements of Bologna process;
- Curriculum modernization (curriculum, programs, education's content);
- Introducing innovative approaches, methods and tools of education in the University;
- Reinforcement of scientific-expert support of Kyiv's development;
- Providing effective interaction and collaboration with the services' customers and clients;
- Intensifying activity in the international and European educational space.
According to the University Statute its activities are:
1. Education - principal disciplines:
- Pedagogy (preschool, primary school, art, music, physical culture)
- Practical Psychology
- Social Pedagogy
- Informational Sciences
- Management of Organisation
- Management in Education
- Conferences, seminars, round-tables, forums
- Doctoral study program
- Scientific publications
- Student scientific community
Special boards for awarding doctoral degree in:
- General Pedagogy and History of Pedagogy
- Theory and Methodology of Professional Education
- History of Ukraine
- Philology (Ukrainian)
3. Social humanitarian activity
4. International activity
- Modern educational technologies;
- Staff development program.
The activities of the University are based on a modern education paradigm which looks at education as a main factor and mechanism of individual development; forming spiritual, moral, intellectual and creative qualities of a person.
"Waldorf Pedagogy Development" (Internationale Assoziation für Waldorfpädagogik);
"Center of Innovative Knowledge" (The World Bank);
"Training for Managers in Education: European Levels - Standards - Competencies" (Linnaeus University);
"Legal educators competence - a key rule of law in education" (Foundation "Renaissance");
"Forming an open educational environment for developing the legal competence of educators" (Foundation "Renaissance");
"Inclusive Eduation" (Heidelberg University)
"Peer coaching" (Microsoft)
Publications in 2010:
- 155 researches in pedagogic scientific journals
- 33 publications in foreign editions
- 9 textbooks (approved by the Ministry of Education and Science)
- 5 monographs
Some of our publications:
- Kalashnikova S. Adult education on the basis of competence approach: teaching materials. - Kyiv, 2008.
- Kalashnikova S. Educational paradigm of professionalization on the principles of leadership. - Kyiv, 2010. - 390 p.
- Kalashnikova S. Principles of professional training of educational institutions heads (Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University experience) // Vyshcha shkola: scientific and practical edition. - Kyiv, 2010. - № 9. - P.25-33.
- Diatlenko N. Andragogical approach to postgraduate education preschool teachers // Osvitologichniy dyskurs. - 2010. - № 1. - Electronic resource: http://innovations.kmpu.edu.ua/ENFV/2010_1/10dnmvdz.pdf
- Burenko V. Pedagogical conditions of motivational readiness of students to study during a second higher education // Osvitologichniy dyskurs. - 2010. - № 2. - Electronic resource: http://innovations.kmpu.edu.ua/ENFV/2010_2/10bvmvam.pdf
- Kocherhа A. Innovative approaches to the organization process of the school courses teacher qualifications // Osvitologichniy dyskurs. - 2010. - № 2. - Electronic resource: http://innovations.kmpu.edu.ua/ENFV/2010_2/10kovpkp.pdf
- Proceedings of the International scientific conference "Andragogy and Life Long Learning: Educational Ideals of Human Society" on 13th September, 2010 at Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University are published in:
- The pedagogical process: theory and practice. Scientific Papers. In two parts. - Kyiv. 2010. Dedicated to the XI week of adult education in Ukraine modern family education for adults. 11-17 September 2010.