Order the Remembering for the Future poster here.
Order the EAEA Grundtvig Award 2014 brochure here.
Resources in English
- Multi-faceted Memory Project - by EUROCLIO
- 2WARdS-Europe - Memories of conflicts in Europe - project which aims to open an intergenerational dialogue
- ARBAX - Against Racial Bullying And Xenophobia project - A video game to fight bullying in schools
- DISCOVERPEACE - project about peace trails in Berlin, Budapest, Manchester, Paris, The Hague, Torino and Vienna - to make people aware of the importance of peace
- How do you see World War 1st in your city - multimedia project that aims to commemorate WWI and to understand the situation in Europe 100 years later
- WWI in European perspective, digital photography in Flanders Fields - photo project with participants from 12 European countries to portray WWI and to create an exhibition about commemoration culture
- Raising Peace - from Grassroots actions To Global Campaigns Promoting Peace and Human Rights
- Remember for the Future - history project that aimed to foster critical thinking, respect for diversity and tolerance towards otherness
- Mainstreaming Peace Education - learning partnership that aims to develop a coherent transnational approach to peace education as an element in adult lifelong learning fostering active citizenship, intercultural dialogue, gender equality and social cohesion in Europe
- TOWARDS PEACE - project that aims to promote peace in Europe
- The Book of Plans Hopes and Dreams - project that invites young people to record their own ideas in memory of those whose lives were cut short by the First World War
- World War I in Africa - "What happened in Africa should not stay in Africa."
- Joint History Project - an ongoing, social, political and educational initiative that begun under the auspices of the CDRSEE in 1999, aiming at an informed, significant and realistic change in historical research and education in all countries of Southeast Europe
- European Crossroads - EHISTO (European history crossroads as pathways to intercultural and media education) is concerned with the mediation of history in popular (science) media and the question of social and political responsibility of journalists and other mediators of history in the field of commercial presentation of history
- Ghosts of History - a collection of digital artists from around the world. Taking images of old and blending them with the new.
Publications, Articles etc.
Multimedia and Online (Learning) Material
Resources in other languages
- Remembering for the Future - article about the project at German publication "Dis.kurs"
- 1914 - Tag für Tag - Multimediale Website, die in Zusammenarbeit von der Tageszeitung "Die Zeit" und dem deutsch-französischen Fernsehsender ARTE gestaltet wird, beschreibt den Alltag der Menschen im Jahr 1914 bis zum Ausbruch des Krieges. Unter dem Stichwort "Bildung" können BesucherInnen der Website auch viel über das Bildungswesen kurz vor dem Ersten Weltkrieg erfahren
- 14 - Tagebücher des Ersten Weltkriegs - documentary series on the German television channels ARTE and Das Erste
- Europe 14|14 - festival that aims to explore the meaning of the World War I, national identity and Europe as a common peace project
- Zeitmaschine 14/18 - "time machine", with which the users can learn more about life during the war
- "Die Waffen nieder!" - Film project about the book written by Bertha von Suttner
- Die Geschichte des Ersten Weltkrieges 1914-1918 - documentary
- Wege der Erinnerung - project about the conflict lines during WWI
- Nie wieder Krieg! - project and exhibition about the European Union as the most sustainable peace project of modern times
- WAR WAS? - history competition "Heimat im Ruhrgebiet" about places of remembrance and memories
- LA GRANDE GUERRA 1914-1918 - I diari raccontano - a project that can be seen as a new meeting point between archival work and journalism, an extremely user-friendly editorial that brings a new public closer to the use of unpublished content