The specific objectives are:
- To evaluate the effectiveness of adult education policies at national, regional and local levels by drafting a state of the art report in the partner country and at the European level;
- To design and implement effective strategies for adult training by comparing the national reports and investigating the stakeholders’ needs;
- To stimulate the development and use of innovative approaches and tools to assess and improve the effectiveness of adult education policies;
- To assess and promote the project outcomes in the EU through pilot testing and online development of the toolkit and the learning modules.
- State of the art report on existing adult education strategies, policies and tools in partner countries and at the European level;
- Comparative study of needs assessment at national and EU level;
- Practical toolkit to facilitate the development, monitoring and assessment of adult education. It will include, among others, a conceptual framework on effective strategy and policies, guidelines and practical tips as well as a collection of good practice examples;
- Training curriculum and material to be used by policy makers and adult education providers;
- E-learning portal with an innovative training package: online instructional materials on adult education strategy development and monitoring;
- National seminars and a European final conference to familiarize key stakeholders with the project.
- Adult Education providers;
- Policy makers in the field of adult education;
- Public and private stakeholders;
- Academic institutions;
- Research centres;
- Social partners;
- NGOs active in the field of adult education.
Coordinator: Ministry of Education and Culture (CY)
- Centre for Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology (CY)
- National University of Ireland Maynooth (IE)
- Andragoski Center Republike Slovenije (SI)
- European Association for the education of Adults, EAEA (BE)
- Narodny Ustav Celozivotneho Vzdelavania (SK)
- Kick-off meeting – November 2015, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Second partner meeting – April 2016, Brussels, Belgium
The DIMA conosrtium at the kick-off meeting in Nicosia, Cyprus.