List of books published by EAEA
EAEA Monograph Series 1993–1999
A discontinued series publishing the results and final reports of EAEA projects. The publications are no longer available.
- The relationship between the universities and the adult education movement
EAEA, Barcelona, 1993
- Adult education organisations in the countries of the European Union. Notes for a directory
EAEA, Barcelona, 1993. ISBN: 84-600-8693-3
- Older adults as helpers in learning processes
EAEA, Barcelona, 1994. ISBN: 84-605-3074-44
- The roles and functions of the system of adult education in the general education system including vocational training
EAEA, Barcelona, 1995. ISBN: 84-605-3763-3
- ALICE–Information bank on non-formal adult education in Europe
VCVO (Flemish Centre for Adult Education), Brussels, 1996.
- Releasing the resource. Older adults as helpers in learning processes – II
EAEA Barcelona, 1997. ISBN: 84-920830-1-8.
- The preparation and management of transnational adult education project
EAEA, Amersfoort–Barcelona, 1997. ISBN: 84-920830-2-6.
- Training of volunteers
EAEA with the support of the Socrates Programme on Adult Education of the European Commission, Drierbergen–Barcelona, 1997. ISBN: 84-920830-3-4.
- Glossary of adult education in Europe by Prof. Paolo Federighi
Cooperation of EAEA and UNESCO with the support of the Socrates Programme on Adult Education of the European Commission, 1999. ISBN: 92 820 2082-7. Available for PDF download at UNESCO website.