2.- 4. 03. 2006, Tallinn, Estonia
The people responsible for this project of EZA, Civitas and EVVI have the pleasure to invite you to this seminar they will organise in Tallinn, Estonia on 2.- 4. March 2006.
As you can read in the programme herewith enclosed, it is the intention through the special project of this seminar to make an evaluation of social dialogue.
As invitee, you will be given ample opportunity to exchange and defend your views and ideas.
The organisation will assume the following costs:
• Stay in hotel Uniquestay for the nights of 2. -5. 03. 2006
Hotel information: Uniquestay hotel, Toompuiestee 23, Tallinn 10137, Estonia
Tel: +372 660 0700
Fax: +372 661 6176
• An Apex ticket of which the reimbursement for your country is determined at max 350 €; participants who come by car, will also receive the amount of max 350 € as travel compensation.
• The registration fee will be 100 € per person (will be deducted at the moment of the travel cost reimbursement). For the new EU countries, this will be 50 €.
• On the other hand, the stay during additional nights and all other miscellaneous costs and expenses will have to borne by the participants themselves.
• Transport to the hotel will be organised at the participants´ arrival.
• Places for yourself or your organisation will be reserved at the seminar, where simultaneous translation will be provided in German, English, French, Italian and Estonian.
• The secretariat in Tallinn will be responsible for the coordination of this meeting. Therefore, we request that the enclosed registration form(s) be returned to this secretariat, ultimately on 10.02.2006. The responsible person is Kaja Villem, firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax +372 669 1071
The organisers wish the participants a constructive cooperation and a pleasant stay in Tallinn.
Bert Van Caelenberg