Feder. Española de Universidades Populares
Spanish Federation of Popular Universities
Ms. Isabel Garcia-Longoria
C/. Los Madrazos 3, 1°
Tel: +34-91 521 9108
Fax: +34-91 523 1087
Feup was founded in 1982 in the " I Congress of Popular University", celebrated in Murcia, with the attendance of Minister of Education and Science Jose Maria Maravall and the President was chosen Adalberto Ferrandez.
What is the Spanish Federation of Popular Universities?
The Spanish Federation of Popular Universities - FEUP - at the present time, is constituted by 210 Popular Universities and is the representative organ of the UU.PP in the national and international level and it defends the common interests of the project. The Spanish Federation of Popular Universities is the meeting point for the interchange of experiences, systematization, reflection, theoretical production and collective communication between the UU.PP., the Association of Popular Universities and all whatever comprises of same representing institutional, technical and the own participants. The Spanish Federation of Popular Universities it is a non-profit association with seat in Madrid. The FEUP through projects subsidized by different public institutions, Ministry of Education and Culture Social Ministry of work and Subjects, Commission of the European Communities, among others, by the benefit of services to organizations and institutions, as well as by the assigned quotas of the associate UU.PP. The FEUP also collaborates with other non- governamental organizations of national or international level in concrete projects the FEUP is the Spanish organization before the International Council of Education of Adults - ICAE and is member of the European Association for Education of Adults, EAEA.
Aims and objectives of FEUP
* To defend the common interests of the UU.PP. and the ATUP, that constitute the Project Popular University
* To represent the project institutionally Popular University, in national and international levels
* To promote the respect and loyalty to the democracy and the human rights, as well as to contribute in the cooperation to the development and the promotion of values of equality, justice and solidarity
* To contribute to the obtaining of resources for the maintenance of the project Popular University structure of the FEUP, and for the development of programs and activities in the UU.PP. and in the ATUP
* To facilitate and to harness the formation, the information and communication in the Network of Popular Universities, for the reflection, the interchange and systematization of experiences and theoretical production for the development of the Project, in its different realities
* To fulfill and to make fulfill the conceptual Status Bases and General Frame of Programming, as well as all the norms that they identify to the Project
* To support the creation of new UU.PP.
* To foment the associationism between the UU.PP. with the creation and support to the ATUP
Ms. Isabel Garcia-Longoria Serrsno Ms. Montserrat Morales Corraliza
NILE, LLL FESTVALS, BASIC SKILLS
"BE supportive, NOT violent! Positive parenting for happy children!" (Nr. Ref. JUST/2010/DAP3/AG/1059 30-CE-0396518/00-42) "Where the Rivers Meet" (Nr. Ref. JLS/2009-2010/FRAC/AG) "ALICE - Adults Learning for Intergenerational Creative Experience", 518106-LLP-1-2011-1-IT GRUNDTVIG- GMP "The Knowledge Volunteers", 517904-LLP-1-2011-1-IT GRUNDTVIG-GMP "Increase Vocational Skills to Face Earthquake Risk Inside of Buildings" / SISMILE, 517560-LLP-1-2011-1-TR-LEONARDOLMP
"European Workplace Tutor " DE/11/LLP-LdV
BASES CONCEPTUALES FEUP. IX CONGRESO, 2009 CONGRESO DE LA DIGNIDAD.FEUP 2009 TRASCENDIENDO EL ATLANTICO. Metodologías de educación de personas jjovenes y adultas. FEUP REPEM 2010
Considering the need of the Romanian society to adapt to the European educational and professional training systems, as well as the need of an European dimension in education, Romanian Society for Lifelong Learning, provides and implements informal education and training, by means of traditional and online courses to different disadvantaged groups and also VET professionals.
INVOLVEMENT IN PROJECTS