Maailma Tutuksi ry
Get to know the World Assoc.
Tel: +358-(0)9-713 190
Founded 1992 to mutual understanding between the Baltic sea states and Mediterranean region. In 2007 the association celebrated its 15th birthday.
* Helsinki - Rome 2000: Educational exchange project, in association with Amici Scuola and supported by the Ministries of Education in Finland and Italy
* Lapland - Sicily 2002: school exchange between Utsjoki Sami Secondary School (Lapland) Leonardo da Vinci School (Sicily), in association with the Finish Ministry of Education and the Regional Fund of Sicily (Italy)
* Mare Balticum Seminar "Learning communities in the Information Society": seminar for Balticum and Nordic teachers, supported by the Nordic Cultural Fund, Copenhagen, and the EU Commission Representation in Finland
* Mare Balticum - Mare Nostrum Studies: comparative youth survey between Finland and Italy in association with the Finnish Association for Local Secondary Schools (FALSS) and Associazione Nazionale Dirigenti e Alte ProfessionalitÓ della Scuola (ANP), funded by the Finnish Ministry of Education
* Mare Balticum - Mare Nostrum Studies: comparative senior citizens study, in association with Adult Education Centre of the City of Helsinki and University of Molise (Italy), funded by the Finnish Ministry of Education
Mr Paul Lwoff, Dr Giuseppe Lugano
* Towards an inclusive Information Society: interconnecting digital natives and digital immigrants
* Volunteering: empowering a network-based civil society through mobile social networking
* Football: a way of life. Integration, racism and tolerance in Europe
* Lugano, G., Lwoff, P. (2008) European Generations: a comparison of values, attitudes, future expectations and lifestyles of young people in Finland and Italy. Presented at the Lifelong Learning in Europe 2009 conference, Helsinki (Finland).
* Lugano, G., Lwoff, P. (2009) Senior citizens in Europe: attitudes, lifestyles and everyday use of ICT in Finland and Italy. Online report.
* Lugano, G. (2009) Comparison of the youth and senior citizen everyday use of ICT. Executive report for the European Policy Center (EPC).
Parternships for European projects with Baltic and Mediterranean public or private organizations