Akademija ženskog preduzetništva
Women´s Entrepreneurship Academy
Maksima Gorkog 6/74
Novi Sad 400 203
Serbia, Republic of
The Academy was founded in 2006, as a result of the project implemented by the Regional Chamber of Commerce Kikinda in the period of 2005 - 2006, and which was financially supported by the European Agency for Reconstruction. Throughout the project, 100 unemployed women from six municipalities of the North Banat region had been trained in business start up program, and 10% of them succeeded to start up their own businesses. Even more, local team of 20 experts had been skilled in trainers´ virtues, and today they represent a group of trainers we hire for relevant training programs in PR, marketing, management, time management, management of business finances etc.
We implement our activities, such as educations in the area of entrepreneurship, management and business plan writing, as well as providing advisory services and implementing so-called projects on key for individual municipalities, mostly in the region of Vojvodina.
First Female Cooperative in Kikinda/2006/;
Economic empowerment of Roma women in Nis and Pirot municipalities/2007/
Women - leaders of ecumenic movement in practice/2007/;
Professional and personal empowerment of women in Ada municipality /2007/
Gender responsive budget initiative at local level: Backi Petrovac pilot study/ 2008/
It´s a time for gender budget / 2009/
Business incubator as a successful instrument of SMEs development
Women´s Entrepreneurship Academy - smart investment in women´s lifelong learning programe/2010-2011/
• Women's Entrepreneurship in Serbia - Opportunities and perspectivies.
• Catalogue of 70 female entrepreneurs of the North Banat Region
• Step by step to your business
• They succeeded - stories of successful female entrepreneurs
• Social profiles of successful entrepreneurs from Northern Banat and Potisje
• Strategy for the economic empowerment od women in North Banat District (2007-2010)
• Guide for gender budgeting on municipal level in the Vojvodina Region.
• Women as leaders of ecumenical movement in rural parts of Vojvodina
Our target groups are primarily unemployed women, women who wish to start their own business, female entrepreneurs, local women´s activists and politicians. We support each woman´s initiative that brings positive change into lives of other women and men within their respective communities.