The Project "Learning Lab for Integration" deals with different aspects of integration of disabled people into society.
- explores the existing situation in the partner countries related to the inclusion of disabled people into education and labour market activities and identifying examples of good practice;
- collects information and best practice examples of the methodology used to teach and motivate people with different disabilities;
- aim at increasing skills and knowledge of professionals that work with this target group;
- aids people with disabilities to participate in the learning process and thus integrate into society and labour market;
- encourages learning institutions to provide possibilities for disabled people to participate in the learning process.
Main target groups of the project:
- professionals working with disabled people;
- education professionals and institutions;
- people with different disabilities
To reach the project targets will be researched, including study visits to consortium partners, elaboration of the On-line Methodology Lab, Pilot Training course, Back-up events in each partner country, public awareness campaign. The project runs for 2 years.