By becoming an EAEA member, you will get access to our services and benefit from our work. Being a member of EAEA also means that you are adding your voice to the debate on adult education and actively supporting our advocacy work for adult education in Europe.
As a member you have access to different benefits and services.
What do we do?
- We influence EU policies on non-formal adult education and lifelong learning
- We cooperate with EU Institutions and many international and national NGOs
- We are a member of several influential European associations and platforms
- We represent adult education civil society in official working groups and conferences
- We release publications, reports, handbooks as well as project information and results
- We provide services and recommendations for your policy work
- We help with partner search and dissemination of projects
- We provide up-to-date information on EU developments
- We send an EAEA Newsletter and a specific member mailing list
- We update you through the EAEA webpage and social media channels
- We facilitate contacts with and between adult education stakeholders and other NGOs
- We work closely with EU decision-makers
- We cooperate with other research and development institutions, including universities
- You will join a network of more than 120 associations from across Europe
- You can join EAEA events and share information and experiences with your peer
"EAEA's various contacts within the European field of Adult Education and also its deep insights of EU Adult education policy and activities, makes EAEA a very valuable partner in European resarch and practice projects."
Dr. Bettina Thöne-Geyer
German Institute for Adult Education (DIE) (Germany)
"I am active in EAEA, because EAEA is THE voice of adult education in Europe and provides a lot of useful links and innovation in its unique network of more than 130 member organizations."
dvv international (Germany)
"NIACE is proud to be a member of EAEA and values its briefings, support, advice and events. More than ever, we think it is important to have a pan European vision for adult learning, whether it be in the community, the workplace or delivered through educational institutions. EAEA makes a significant contribution to this work both within Europe and in association with partners worldwide."
National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE) (England and Wales)
"Join EAEA to be part of the European adult education world and share best practices!"
Estonian Non-formal Adult Education Association (Estonia)